True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Panjas or Handpieces. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
What do you call this piece of jewelry? Handflower, Panja, Ring Bracelet? I won’t call it a “Slave Bracelet”. Interesting article here.
After Looking all my panja posts, these are my Favorites to DIY for Gifts.
- Two Tutorials for Panjas from You Want Me To Buy That? here.
- Double Ring Panja Tutorial from Born in ‘82 here.
- Knockoff Alyssa Norton Panja Tutorial from Chic Steals here.
- Diamond Shaped Panja Tutorial from The Perfect Pear here.
- Turquoise Bead and Chain Panja Tutorial from into mind here.
- Knockoff Luv Aj Panja Tutorial from Honestly…WTF here.
- Beautiful Panja Tutorial from By Hand London here.
- Two Panja Tutorials. Left Photo: Delicate Panja from Hey! Look What I Made! here. Right Photo: Triangular Chain Panja from Pop Champagne here.
- Easiest Panja Ever Tutorial from Gloriously Chic here. All you need is a chain necklace.